Maple Orthodontics currently holds a contract with NHS England to provide NHS orthodontic treatment to eligible children under 18 years of age.
Who can have NHS Orthodontic Treatment?
- NHS treatment is intended to provide children under the age of 18 with braces if their need is considered severe enough under strict government guidelines. This applies to every orthodontic practice throughout the country.
- At Maple Orthodontics NHS treatment is carried out to a high standard by either one of our specialist orthodontists or one of our Orthodontic Therapists who are supervised by a Specialist.
- Our braces treatment is carried out in our practice in Central Slough.
How do I find out if my child is eligible for NHS Orthodontic Treatment?
- We endeavour to see all new patients referred to us within 12 weeks for an initial consultation. This initial appointment will include photographs and x-rays allowing our orthodontists to grade patients and make decisions regarding treatment plans and eligibility for NHS treatment.
- Patients who are found to be eligible for NHS orthodontic treatment and would like go ahead will undoubtably be subject to a waiting list, before they are able to start a course of treatment.